Founded in 1966 by Tamaki Murata, the inventor of the car seat headrest, car Mate is one of the largest manufacturers of automotive accessories in Japan. The company’s car rack division was launched in 1976. Today In No has almost a 60% Share of the Japanese car rack market, with our own manufacturing facilities in Japan, China and facilities in the USA.
- Eike compatible: each tray can carry up to 60 lbs.
- No TOUCHING: carrier secures bike without touching bike frame or forks
- Simplicity: push button Ratchet design, securely holds bikes in-place and off-set so handlebars and seats don’t touch are rub against each other.
- All Frame types: excellent for carbon frames, large size fork and 29Ers semi fat bikes (3-inch tires)
- Multiple receiver sizes: Fits 1 1/4″ And 2″ Receivers with an adapter (included)
- Adaptable: foldable trays when not in use and trays tilt down to allow trunk access with a easy-pull lever
- Security: tightens to receiver with locking dial and keeps bikes safe while on-rack with included cable.
- Lifetime : included
- Designed in Japan