In Latin, the word “Invictus” is defined as “unconquerable” – which is exactly what the new Root Industries Invictus complete pro scooter is. A great balance of affordability and quality, the Invictus complete pro scooters are a perfect fit for riders looking to progress quickly in the sport. Although it is the most affordable complete in the RI professional scooter lineup, the quality of riding that this scooter provides is normally reserved for higher-priced complete scooters. In the world of cheap pro scooters, these modestly-priced stunt scooters truly shine! The main goal that Root Industries set out to achieve with their range of complete pro scooters for kids / pro scooters for adults was to give the rider a weapon that would allow them to progress quicker. The Invictus bmx scooter achieves this with its perfectly balanced deck, designed to maximise foot-space whilst remaining compact. The ultra-wide AIR pro scooter wheels add to the stability of the scooter, making progression a lot easier for the rider. Combine that with the unrivaled speed gained from Root Industries famous ABEC-11 bearings, the lightness of the HMA pro scooter bars, and the whipping ability of the frictionless ultra-smooth headset, and you have a trick scooter that will help you progress so fast in the sport, it’s almost like cheating! Root Industries have packed more features onto these complete stunt scooters than most brands can even claim to have in their aftermarket arsenal, including: Ultra-wide 30mm x 110mm AIR wheels fitted with Root Industries famously fast ABEC-11 bearings, for incredible control and unrivaled speed. Ample foot-space, perfectly engineered drop-outs, flat sides, and a hydroformed 82.5 degree headtube give the Invictus pro scooter deck an edge over almost any other deck. The most incredible feature on the Invictus complete scooter are the all-new Hi-Modulus Alloy handlebars. These bars are as light as aluminum, but almost 50% stronger.
- 🛡 LIGHTWEIGHT & DURABLE. ALL Root Industries pro scooters and products are SUPER lightweight, while remaining durable and maintaining a sleek, attractive design. This lightweight design allows for much easier trick execution and more stable scooter control. The durability of every Root Industries freestyle pro stunt scooter part is a testament to years of hard work and testing done by some of freestyle scootering’s TOP riders, overseen by a company that is forever on the PURSUIT OF PERFECTION.
- 🏅 RIDDEN BY PROS. The best riders ride Root Industries! From years of testing at skateparks worldwide and in the streets around the globe, ALL Root Industries pro scooter products are forged through hours of dedication and determination, hard work and slams, heavy research and calculated execution, to ensure that these genuine scooter parts are at the apex of perfection. And although the price would indicate these are cheap pro scooters, once you ride one, you’ll realize they’re top quality.
- ⏱ ANYONE* CAN UNBOX & RIDE IN MINUTES. The Root Industries Lithium & Invictus complete bmx scooter is 95% assembled at unboxing. The remaining assembly is a quick handlebar install, allowing the rider to get into what’s important – riding their stunt scooters! No need for hectic issues, just install the handlebars and get back to shreddin’ your professional scooter! You’ll be the envy of the skatepark! *Intended as pro scooters for adults/pro scooters for kids; may require adult supervision.
- ✅ GUARANTEED. All Root Industries trick scooter products carry with them an extended warranty. Whatever the problem, no matter the issue, we will make things right where there may be a wrong – just let us know. From pro scooter bars and pro scooter clamp, to pro scooter wheels and pro scooter deck, we make sure to hold our customers the highest and keep them rollin’ smooth. We know the fusion between rider and scooter is inseparable, and we aim to keep the time you spend off your shred-sled to a
- 🔧 SPECS. Ultra-wide 110mm x 30mm AIR Wheels with Famously-fast ABEC-11 bearings High-tensile axles, high-quality nylon brake, Forged Invictus forks, Tall HMA “HI-Modulus Alloy” Aluminum handlebars – 24″ x 23″ (610mm x 580mm) Hyrdo-formed headtube and extruded Invictus Deck – 4.8″ x 19.7″ (123mm x 500mm); 82.5 degree headtube angle; 2mm concave Super-smooth AIR Headset, super-soft R2 Grips, IHC Compression These are trick scooters for kids 8 years and up and is a beginner scooter, to advanced!