Mava Sports is proud to bring you the very best Compression Long Leggings on the market!
They were carefully designed to solve all your past frustrations, to keep you comfortable and healthy.
Improve your performance in all sports and physical activities!
Mava Compression Tights Features and Benefits:
– Improve blood flow and oxygenation for a faster recovery
– Warm up faster before your training sessions to boost your performance
– Reduce fatigue, muscle soreness and overuse injuries thanks to their compression
– Highly comfortable and efficient with a wide range of mobility due to their design
– Adequate compression and support meant to give you a greater power output
– Train safer in lower lighting conditions thanks to the reflective logos and lines
– Designed with high performing athletes in mind
What’s in the Box?
1 pair of the graduated compression Mava Leggings
Who were these Leggings made for?
– Men who want to improve their performance.
Mava Sports products come with a 30-day money back guarantee. If you don’t like our compression pants for any reason at all, you get your money back. No questions asked.
You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great!
Click the ADD TO CART button now… Sometimes later becomes never
- TARGETED COMPRESSION LEGGINGS to protect against muscle trauma during training. Provide support to the upper and lower leg muscles and reduce muscle vibrations.
- INCREASED RECOVERY by reducing fatigue, muscle soreness and long-term overuse injuries. For adequate power and flexibility of the abductor, glute, quad and hamstring muscles.
- FASTER WARM-UP pre-exercise and a better power output to boost performance. By improving blood flow, the muscles in the body the receive more of the oxygenated blood needed to decrease recovery time.
- QUICK DRY COMFORTABLE DESIGN: breathable and moisture wicking to keep sweat away and dry fast. Lightweight and elastic material, for increased comfort and a wide range of motion. Can be worn on their own or as a base layer.
- RECOMMENDED FOR: Cross Training, Workouts, Weight Lifting, Football, Soccer, Baseball, Basketball, Golf, Hockey, Tennis, Running, Walking, Fitness, Exercise, Yoga and competing in all-weather sports and activities. Cool in summer with heat retention in winter.