The Crosstown is a one of a kind folding bike perfect for practical commuting and around town riding.
It’s an easy to use folding bike offering 7-speeds, wide 35mm tires, and a comfort saddle. It also features an upright riding position to ease the strain on your back and hands.
The classic do-it-all bike, the Crosstown offers a comfortable and ergonomic feel for any riding style. Whether it’s for fitness, leisure, or to get across town, just fold and go.
Color: Boulder Gray
Frame: Custom drawn 7005 Series, Aluminum tubing with DirectConnect folding system.
Fork: Rigid Unicrown, with CLIX® Wheel Release System, ramped dropout.
Rims: 700c Alloy. 32 hole, Silver.
Tires: Kenda semi-slick. 700c x 35mm.
Hubset: Formula. Alloy CLIX® front quick release.
Spokes: 14 Gauge Stainless
Saddle: Gel with Elastomer Comfort System
Seatpost: 30.0 X 300mm Alloy with Montague logo
Handlebars: Riser style 30mm rise. 600mm wide. Alloy, Black.
Stem: Height adjustable stem
Shifters: Shimano 7-Speed RevoShift.
Front Derailleur: NA
Rear Derailleur: Shimano Altus, 7-Speed.
Crankset: 42T chainring. Alloy 170mm crank arm with the chain guard
Cassette: Shimano MegaRange 14-34T
Brakeset: Tektro dual pivot caliper. Side pull with Quick Release.
Pedals: Trekking pedal with all-weather non-slip tread.
Bottom Bracket: Semi-Sealed Cartridge.
Frame Sizes: 17″, 19″, 21″
Folded Size: 36″ x 28″ x 12″
- Brand-new authentic merchandise.
- For a valid warranty please have assembled at your local bike shop.
- Bike is shipped in the Montague’s standard and very durable box.
- The Crosstown is a one of a kind folding bike perfect for practical commuting and around town riding. It’s an easy to use folding bike offering 7-speeds, 700c x 35mm tires, and a comfort saddle. It also features the Octagon steering system, a stem that is height-adjustable with just the click of a button. This allows riders to set the handlebars at whatever height feels comfortable, and offers portability and elegant style for a ride that’s sure to attract attention.
- Authorized dealer – Montague’s warranty of 1 year on parts and their backing on frame’s potentially past that date, are valid. Contact them with any concerns as to Warranty.