Nutcase’s Little Nutty kids’ helmets have a Spin Dial in the back for maximum comfort and the Nutcase magnetic buckle for one-handed operation and, best of all, no pinching! The detachable visor provides shade from the sun and rain while the soft chin pad makes the helmet extra comfortable. Front, top and back venting helps keep little heads cool. The Little Nutty helmet also features a durable ABS shell, protective EPS inner foam lining, 360 degree reflectivity, and comes with extra sets of foam pads for the perfect fit. Please note: Little Nutty comes in a single size, X-Small, for head sizes 18?” – 201/2″ (48cm – 52cm) and generally fits children aged 2 to about 6 or 7 years old. Please measure your child’s head before ordering, if at all possible. If Little Nutty is too small on your child, please consider Nutcase’s Street helmets. The adult size Small is the next size up. If Little Nutty is too big on your child, please consider our Baby Nutty helmets.
- PROTECT THEIR NOGGINS: Kids will crash. Protect their noggins with the Little Nutty! It’s filled with protective EPS foam designed to disperse energy on impact and certified for biking, skating, and scooting.
- GROWS WITH THEM: The Little Nutty has a dial fit system that you can adjust and remove as they grow. It comes with three sets of foam pads to change out for a more customized fit.
- SNAP IN AND GO: No more pinching and no more tears. The Fidlock magnetic closure is easy to open and close. It’s covered in soft padding that’s comfortable for little chins.
- LIGHT AND BREEZY: The lightweight, in-mold shell has 11 vents and internal channeling for maximum airflow to keep your little rider cool all day long.
- KID-APPROVED STYLE: These fun patterns and styles are sure to please your little rider. The Little Nutty comes with a detachable visor and has 360 degree reflectivity for a flashy look and extra safety.