The Osprey Dirt Scooter takes freestyle stunt scooter riding off road! Boasting a solid construction, the Off Road Scooter is suitable for kids age 12 up to adults and has been pushed to its limits on one of the leading UK dirt tracks by two of our best Osprey Team Riders and was given 5 stars on all counts!
The Dirt Scooter comes with super-strong Chromoly steel handlebars, with large rubber grips for superior traction during a tricky downhill run. The bar grips are locked securely in place with grip locks to prevent slippage from all the jarring impacts of off-road riding. The durable aluminum deck is designed to take the punishment of trails and dirt tracks and the stainless-steel rear brake is built to offer you durable and reliable stopping power in the most unforgiving off-road conditions.
With 8 x 2 inch (200 x 50mm) front and rear pneumatic rubber tires, supported on hardy aluminum core wheels (3-piece hubs), you can perform an array of huge airtime and high impact maneuvers with zero qualms. The Osprey Dirt Scooter never compromises on durability, performance or style, giving you a reliable and sturdy journey as you explore the adrenaline-charged world of all-terrain and downhill scooter riding.
Scooter Height: 37″ (93cm). Handlebar Width: 20″ (51cm). Deck Dimensions: 22″ x 5″ (56 x 13cm). Scooter Weight: 16.3lbs (7.4kg).
Maximum Recommended User Weight: Tested to EN 14619:2015 standard – up to 220lbs (100kg).
Suitable for Age 12+ to Adult.
Osprey started out in 1994 and are now one of the UK’s leading brands for wetsuits, surfboards, kayaks, bodyboards, skateboards and scooters. All Osprey products are designed by a talented UK Design Team to perform to the highest level and for people of all abilities, from kids and novices to adults and full-time adrenaline junkies. Osprey’s ethos is to promote adventure and excitement to whoever seeks it!
- NO TERRAIN IS OFF LIMITS – The Osprey Dirt Scooter with ultra-strong but light full chromoly bars and aluminum deck is great for all terrains including dirt, grass, rough ground and trails and specialized for off-road riding
- OFF ROAD IN STYLE – 3-piece CNC aluminum metal hubs and 8 x 2 Inch (200 x 50mm) off-road pneumatic inflatable tires, with 3/32″ to 5/32″ (3-3.5mm) anti-skid tire tread depth, for extra grip on any surface and tackling tough terrain
- TACKLE DIRT LIKE A PRO – Maximum grip bar grip locks, CNC 3-bolt clamp and triple-stacked threaded headset, built and tested for maneuverability, durability and performance on any terrain
- HIGH QUALITY SPEC – Stainless steel rear brake and fender for extra stopping power – even on dirt! Off-Road Scooter with tubular BMX style forks, made specifically for tackling dirt
- DURABLE AND BUILT TO LAST – Suitable for Kids age 12+ and Adults. 30-day money back guarantee and 1-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty. Maximum User Weight: Tested to EN 14619:2015 standard – up to 220lbs (100kg)