Friday , February 21st 2020
    Shop Best Deals For Electric Bike Products

PowerMax Ebike Cougar Folding Electric Bicycle 48V BAFANG 750W Motor 20 Inch Fat TIRE Mini Foldable Step Through Electric Bike 11.6 Ah Lithium Battery Snow Beach City Mountain Bike

Product Features:

    COUGAR FAT TIRE "FOLDING" STEP THROUGH ELECTRIC BIKE SMALL YET POWERFUL COUGAR E-bike is one of the newest 750W High Speed BAFANG motor foldable electric bicycles that will make you feel great and pushes you forward with ultimate power and strength. With an upgraded and durable 48V 11.6Ah LG…
Price as on: 2019-11-21 10:45:51
1379  

Product Description

COUGAR FAT TIRE “FOLDING” STEP THROUGH ELECTRIC BIKE SMALL YET POWERFUL COUGAR E-bike is one of the newest 750W High Speed BAFANG motor foldable electric bicycles that will make you feel great and pushes you forward with ultimate power and strength. With an upgraded and durable 48V 11.6Ah LG battery, you could go places that your traditional bike would never allow. This Electric Bicycle allows you to ride more difficult trails for longer distances. This beautiful and easy to put together electric bike comes with Folding top tube frame and pedals for easy loading in the trunk of your car or home storage. You are not going to find many 750W 48V Folding Ebikes that boast a unique “Step Through” design like this Electric Bike which is quickly becoming a favorite among men and female riders. The 20″ Kenda Fat Tires on your COUGAR provide a silky smooth ride on any terrain. COUGAR is also a big hit with RVers, Boaters and Beach Cruisers. A single charge of your battery will provide 40-60 miles range. Use your ebike for commuting, snow, sand and city rides. You will hear “Wow” every time. Your COUGAR will include Rear Rack, Front & Rear Fenders, Front & Rear Lights, Extra Padded Seat and Brilliant 5 inch LCD display, all at no extra cost. The COUGAR Electric Bike is equipped with handlebar and saddle that can be adjusted according to your height. The appropriate height for this bike is 5’2″ – 6’3″. Use Electric Power, Pedal Assist or just muscle power. The COUGAR offers three modes of operation to allow you to cruise effortlessly or help you get to higher top speed, or even climb mountain hills more easily. WARRANTY: Frame 3 Years, Motor 2 Years, Battery 18 months

Product Features

  • Cougar is equipped with the Most Powerful Motor in it’s class. The 750 Watt BAFANG Motor delivers the ultimate power, acceleration and durability for handling any terrain.
  • The low rider “Step Through” frame is designed for riders 5’4″-6’4″ and can handle up to 300 lbs of weight. It features a fully adjustable Well Padded (See photo for comparison) saddle and extended stem adjustable handlebar that will suit any adult, male or female for a customized ride.
  • Your Cougar will be delivered with Rear Rack, Front+Rear Fenders, Front+Rear Lights, LCD Display and Excellent Warranty at no additional cost. It will also be 90% assembled and will include instructions for very easy assembly of the remaining 10%.
  • Folding handlebar stem, Aluminum Alloy Light Weight frame and pedals are designed for convenient transportation and storage. It also comes with 6 speeds for easy pedaling.
  • 4 Inch Kenda FAT TIRE will provide a silky smooth ride along city and beach roads and a durable, solid and steady ride for tough terrains like Mountain and snow trails. You can shop with confidence, knowing that PowerMax Ebike is a USA seller and a world class customer service will be available 5 days a week to answer all calls.