Secure, sleek and simple to use, the Yakima HighRoad Upright Bike Mount is Yakima’s newest premium upright bike mount. The adjustment-free hoop with its TorqueRight tightening knob means almost any bike, road or mountain, with tires up to 4.00 inches can be quickly and easily loaded for safe, secure travel. Two SKS Locks (sold separately) can be added to lock bike to mount and mount to base rack. Convertible to T-slot crossbar attachment, the HighRoad is designed with a forward shift and low profile, and offers excellent hatch clearance. Universal crossbar compatibility. T-slot compatible with SmarT-Slot conversion kit (sold separately). Accepts 2 SKS Locks in the rear bar clamp and new TailWhip bike cable lock. Capacity: 1 bike, 45 lbs/20 kg. Weight: 18.00 lbs. Dimensions: L 56.00 in x W 9.50 in x H 4.50 in.
- CARRY ANY BIKE: Secure, sleek and simple to use; Carry almost any road or mountain bike; Fits 26″ to 29″ wheels and 23 mm to 4″ tires with no adjustment
- STREAMLINED PROTECTION: Low profile tray minimizes hatch interference; No wheel removal and no contact with the bike frame (an ideal option for carbon fiber bikes and custom paint jobs)
- ROOF RACK REQUIRED: Crossbar spread must be between 18″ and 35″; Tool-free, universal mounting hardware fits most roof racks; T-Slot compatible with SmarT-Slot conversion kit (sold separately)
- EASY TO USE: New integrated TorqueRight tightening knob is quick and easy to adjust and secures your bike with precision
- PROTECT YOUR GEAR: 2 SKS (Same Key System) locks (sold separately) can be added to lock your bike to the mount and the mount to the base rack